PowerSwitch Tail II Kit with resistor pack for 3-24 vdc operation.
- PowerSwitch Tail II in kit form. Same as PN 80136.
- Can be assembled for either normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) operation.
- User provided power cords solder directly to PCB pads or connect with optional euro style terminal blocks (order below, one set of 2 required for each kit).
- Wide control voltage range and low current requirements. Kit includes resistor pack to optimize the control voltage from 3 to 24vdc at 3-5 ma.
- Connects directly to I/O pin of Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone or other 3.3 or 5 volt MCU. Draws as little as 3ma @ 3vdc.
- Two wire control signal connection; no separate power supply required.
- No exposed ac wiring when used with included case.
- LED status indicator shows when control signal is present.
Kit includes PCB, case, set of resistors for control signal optimization and other parts as shown in the picture above. NO power cords are included. Soldering is required for assembly. See instructions.
Before ordering, please make sure you have or have access to the skills necessary to assemble and use this product. Always close the case and secure the top with the included screws before applying electrical power.
Euro Style Terminal Blocks, 3 terminal: $2.00 per set of 2.